1. OSU worked so hard on the offensive boards today. Nash, JPO, Cobbins, everybody was crashing hard, I think that’s something that’s been missing
since McFarlin left in the last few years from these guys. I hope they can keep it up.
2. The fact that OSU has been playing such great defense in the last few weeks (35% | 46% | 36% | 41% in the last four games) has been lost because of how bad the offense has been and/or the fact that 66% of the scholarship point guards have left.
3. I would absolutely wager on “Philip Jurick will not score field goals on consecutive possessions” the rest of the season. Copious amounts of money.
4. This is something I 100% agree with:
5. Cobbins makes OSU’s offense better because he’s so active in setting screens, getting boards, and making passes. He’s very Fred Jonzen-like in that area, and built like him to boot. Not everything he does will show up in a box score, but OSU is definitely better as a team on offense when he’s out there.
6. My favorite moment of the entire game was the dude in the Spurs #25 jersey tee going bonkers after Brian Williams’ dunk in the second half.