• Big 12/SEC challenge revealed
• Lon Kruger is not thrilled about Marcus Smart coming back
• Ranking the Big 12 QBs
According to Joe Schad, Wes Lunt has narrowed his transfer choices down to Illinois, Southern Miss, Tennessee, Louisville, and Vanderbilt. I put odds on each of those schools here.
Joe Randle signs his contract, Justin Blackmon admits his problem, Wes Lunt decides on five schools, and the Arrested Development trailer is pretty spectacular.
The Cowboys are 36-13 and coming off a near-sweep of OU in one of the biggest series’ of the season. It’s the first time they’ve won 36 games since 2008.
Rickie Fowler dressed as Fred Couples, Josh Stewart is better than Hart Lee Dykes (huh?), which freshman will play next year on the football team, and Lunt makes Gundy’s job that much easier.
Oklahoma State used a steal of home in the 8th to win Game 2 of Bedlam. Here’s your Vine of Gage Green swiping home plate.
You all know the news by now: 1s is transferring, presumably to Southern Miss or Akron or somewhere he’s going to throw 60 TDs and haunt us for the next four years.
Mike Gundy loves Duck Dynasty because…of course he does.
• Lunt’s HS coach didn’t know he was going to transfer
• OSU has the most complete roster in the Big 12
• Might want to stock up on canned goods
• Big 12 refs are back, guys!
Welp, nobody saw this coming.
Rickie Fowler says his mom is a big reason for his success — pretty great Mother’s Day video here.
• OSU’s odds to win the Big 12
• Cowboys have one of the greatest college athletes ever
• Champions League in football would be too much
Oklahoma State Basketball