Let’s take a gander inside the box score of OSU’s first round matchup with Texas Tech last night…
1. 16-16 from the line and you win by 16, coincidence? Yes.
2. OSU has fewer turnovers this year in all three games combined against Tech (17) than they had in single games against Tulsa, Langston, Texas, Baylor, and Kansas State.
3. This matches Keiton’s season high for assists in a game.
4. Cezar has more points in the last two games (31) than he had in the 13 games before that combined.
6. Raised his FG | 3P | FT averages this year to 44% | 33% | 75% (last year was 39% | 26% | 60%) and it’s because he’s maturing, taking smarter shots, and doing what he does best: attacking the rim.
7. To those who have called OSU a “terrible shooting team”, you’re not top 40 in the country in FT % by being a “terrible shooting team.”
8. Scary that Christien Sager (5) is outscoring four other players combined (4).